Short Term Medical Insurance plans are designed to protect against high medical expenses due to unexpected illnesses or
accidents. Short-term health insurance plans provide coverage for a designated period of time. If you need coverage during a transition (in between jobs or health plans) or a solution outside of the ACA; Short Term Medical provides many flexible options.
Here are some highlights of Short Term Medical Insurance:
Short Term Medical Insurance plans are ideal if you are:
- Coverage can start as soon as “Next Day”
- Freedom to choose any doctor and/or hospital
- Enroll anytime; there is no open enrollment periods to worry about
- You can select the length of coverage time – between 30 days and 3 months. Many states allow for you to
purchase consecutive plans.
- Short Term Health plans typically have lower rates than long term health plans such as Obamacare (ACA).
Short Term Medical Insurance and Obamacare (Affordable Care Act).
- In-between jobs
- A COBRA insurance alternative
- A recent college graduate
- Waiting for next open enrollment for Obamacare
- Without employer sponsored group health insurance
- A retiree who is not yet eligible for Medicare
- Without health insurance
Short Term Medical Insurance plans are not intended to qualify as the minimum essential coverage required by the Affordable
Care Act (ACA), unless you purchase a plan that provides minimum essential coverage in accordance with ACA, you may be
subject to a federal tax penalty.
Learn more and save; with Short Term Medical:
Join hundreds of thousands of people who are choosing Short Term Medical for health insurance coverage. Protect you and your family from unexpected accidents and illnesses. Short Term Medical is major health insurance with most plans providing coverage to $1 million. Short Term Medical is affordable with many plan options to choose from; like deductibles, coinsurance, office visit copays, and more.